7/19/2005

What is God up to?


Today is my first entry into the world of Blog. I decided to title my Blog, "What is God up to". I did this for the simple fact that God is in control of everything I do and anything I write on here will deal directly with his influence on my life. I've learned so much about my personal relationship with God up to this point. So as time evolves through the story of my life, I will devulge facts about the many things God has done for me and what I have learned from it all. It takes time to get to know someone and even when you think you know them best theres a whole bunch more yet to learn. It is a prayer of mine that anyone who reads the words that are to be written on this Blog would find encouragement and insight to help them through a ruff spot. Enjoy and hold on tight, who knows what will be around the next turn.

1 comment:

Lolitta,Lenida,Liatta said...

I like your website. God is awesome!