4/19/2006

LIFE


Looking at creation my heart beat rises from joyfull elation, Here in a distant nation, I have a growing hunger from a personal starvation, But looking at creation I feel sudden inhalation filling me within, The sky opens up and rain pours down upon my skin thats been wearing thin, I lift my eyes and then my chin, and Tears fall like rain again and again, Upon my knees with one hand grasping another tightly, I awake just slightly to the sounds of a morning blooming, Warm breezes blowing, fragrances of life begin flowing, Gods awsome Beauty showing, My heart recharges by knowing, Today is a day the Lord has made, and though this day will soon fade, I will spend my day rejoicing and being glad in it, quiet times spent with God in whome I am completely dependant, Recharges this life half spent with no trace of where it went, What does time offer though but reflections of an already opened window, Opened by a director who planned my lifes entire show, Reguardless here I go, on my way further out there, discovering more of the one who was willing to care, willing to die to share, Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What more could a parent hope for than to know her children love God. It's a wonderful blessing !
I appreciate your insights.

Anonymous said...

wow.